You can’t beat a good chocolate brownie, you know, the classic fudgy chocolatey one with the crunch on the top. The ones made WITH flour. I’m sure I have a few readers who also get slightly annoyed with friends tagging them in recipes for flourless versions of bakes. Now, I’m open to experimenting with new ideas, but you can’t beat a classic!
You wouldn’t know these are gluten free, and the recipe is so easy, it doesn’t require any avocados, nutribullets or twelve types of different flour.
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of caster sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of gluten free flour
1tsp xanthan gum
1tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a 20x20cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a microwave, and then mix in the sugar.
- Add in the eggs slowly one at a time. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in the vanilla extract, and fold in all of the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the brownie batter into the lined tin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.